Trideum Biosciences is an Award-Winning Contract Research Organization (CRO) and Reliable Partner to potential customers. Trideum Biosciences provides a unique blend of scientific capabilities that focus on practical scientific solutions to both commercial and government agencies. Trideum Biosciences was formed to take advantage of the strong professional backgrounds in biotechnology, senior leadership, and governmental opportunities, in terms of quality and customer satisfaction.
Our MissionTo embrace our world’s toughest challenges with a servant’s heart.
Our Chief Scientist
Dr. Mina Izadjoo
- Ph.D., Microbiology and Immunology, LSU
- Former Director of Diagnostics & Translational Research Center for the Henry M. Jackson Foundation for Advancement of Military Medicine
- Former Division Chief of Wound Biology & Translational Research, AFIP
- Antimicrobial efficacy evaluation of candidate therapeutics
- Development and evaluation of antimicrobial devices
- Assay validation
- Candidate evaluation against biorepository of clinical pathogens with antibiotic resistant strains
- Anti-biofilm efficacy evaluations
Trideum Biosciences has a BSL-2 laboratory in the Frederick Innovative Technology Center, Inc. (FITCI) near Fort Detrick, Maryland.
Trideum Biosciences is an associate company with the HudsonAlpha Institute of Biotechnology in Huntsville near the Trideum Corporation headquarter office.
4539 Metropolitan Court
Frederick, Maryland 21704