Trideum Biosciences will be presenting at the 2017 American Society for Microbiology (ASM) Biothreats: Research, Response, and Policy meeting to be held February 6-8, 2017 in Washington, DC. The presentation is titled “Antimicrobial Efficacy Evaluation of a Next Generation Handheld Cold Plasma Technology Against Drug Resistant Pathogens”. Trideum Biosciences had a very successful series of presentations in 2016 and was recognized with awards of excellence at both domestic and international scientific conferences.
- Dr. Mina Izadjoo Presenting at Symposium on Advanced Wound Care (SAWC) Fall 2017
- Trideum Biosciences- MEDICA 2017 Booth #16C18 – a Maryland Department of Commerce Delegate
- SNNLive interview with Favio Lopez at 2017 BIO International Convention
- Trideum Biosciences Exhibiting at BIO 2017
- Trideum Biosciences Presenting at TechConnect World 2017